Flood-proof diesel storage tank type 40ft HC-HW
This diesel storage tank is a flood-proof design for installation in flood-prone areas in the Rhine Valley.
- The heavy duty alcove lock door is a watertight design and is designed to withstand at least 6 meters of water level from flooding.
- The entire tank body is extremely stable against external water pressure.
- The hood element is sealed watertight by a heavy sealing cover.
- All tank connections are realized by flange connections.
A tank tough as a submarine. Modern technology for safe use in disaster-prone areas.
The Krampitz “Submarine Tank” is designed to be flooded.
- With a water column several meters above the roof, these tanks can be subjected to static loads from the outside.
- The tanks are bolted to the floor foundation plates to prevent them from floating.
- All doors are heavy duty marine grade watertight bulkhead doors.
- This storage tank (Krampitz “Submarine Tank”) is designed to be floodable.