Double-walled methanol tank with an operating pressure of 1.5 bar
- Solid construction with a machine room on one end to accommodate the on-site hose drum for refueling the container on board.
- The ship’s door gives access to the engine room behind it. Heavy tank connection flanges for tank filling and removal are installed here.
- The vacuum leak detector for the double-walled steel tank is located under the protective hood in the lateral reinforcement niche.
- In the roof rack of this methanol storage tank there are connection points for attaching the roof pedestal and the surrounding parapet. The earth connections on the floor assembly.
- A roof closure hood is installed in the machine tank cover for bringing in the hose drum using a crane. There is also a hood section with entry dome and connection socket for sensors.