Tank container series KCU “Universal”
- The universal filling stations are most suitable for commercial filling stations. For example, for trunk roads with many refueling operations.
- The universal filling stations consist of a combination of different system containers. On the one hand: a storage tank unit. On the other hand: a dispenser unit.
- The combination creates many possible uses, because both units are available in different versions and designs.
- Here the customer can build an individual filling station based on the modular principle.
- The storage tank containers are available in 20 ft and 40 ft. versions. Each as one-chamber, Two-Chamber and three-chamber variants. Suitable for diesel, Heating Oil, Gasoline, Kerosene or Avgas.
- Accordingly, the fuel pump platform can be equipped with a single hose, two-hose, three-hose or – for additional Adblue – a four hose dispenser.
- Whether storage tank container or fuel pump platform: Both components are characterized by their robust design.